Sunday, May 21, 2017

Pineapple Crush Shaker

I made this pineapple shaker card for my daughter's friend. Pineapples are the big rage and my daughters and their friends are all wrapped up in it right now. I had so much fun with this card. This is the Paper Smooches Pineapple Crush Stamp set. The pineapples and rabbit were colored with Tim Holtz distressed ink and a watercolor brush. I the used MFT Die-namics Stitched Rectangle Scallop Frames and Heidi Swapp Happy Die. The paper is Echo Park For the Record 2. I used various sequin for the shaker part, but I also used those little plastic pieces that you use to make the melted plastic sun catchers. I had a bunch sitting around from when my kids were little so I threw some of the yellow pieces in. I hope you like it! Click on THIS LINK to view my mini video to see it shake...









SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment