The past year I have been trying to organize all of my craft items. I have gone through and pretty much finished getting "like" things together. I am now in the process of organizing my stamps by company/type. While I was organizing, I found a few things that I wanted to use for my husband's valentine card. These were embellishments that have been sitting around for a while waiting patiently to be put to use. I used the red flower, script DSP chipboard letters, and red 7 gypsies metal index tabs (which I do not actually remember purchasing).
I used the new CTMH stamp set from the Lollydoodle card making workshop set for the inside. I die cut the heart on the cream card stock (the base card), then on the brown CS layer. I die cut the lace heart in red and attached that to the underside of the top brown CS. Then I used pop dots to raise the brown layer. I glued the rose on the heart, and the twine bow to the "v" so it wouldn't stick to the inside of the card.
I hope you like it!
I did rub the edges of the brown card stock with ink and stamped the background on the cream card stock.
I really liked this stamp from the Lollydoodle stamp set in the card workshop. I wish I made this card earlier that 3:30 on valentine's day soI could have put more time into it. I probably would have stamped the "You Are" and "love of my Life" in red and left the rest in black. In my head, the card looked a lot different than it came out on paper. I hope my hubby likes it. Thank you for looking!! Happy Valentine's Day!